Integrated policy 2021
The policy defines common goals and obligations for Ukrainian Grain LLC in the field of environmental safety, labor protection and road traffic safety.
The company implements and ensures effective operation of Integrated System of Environmental and Social Management (ESMS), which meets the requirements of current legislation of Ukraine, international standards ISO 39001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, basic guidelines and standards of the International Finance Corporation.
- Prevention and minimization of negative man-caused impact on the environment.
- Creating safe and healthy working conditions in order to ensure the professional safety and health protection of employees of the enterprise and all those people who may be affected by our activities.
- Improving the culture of safety and leadership of personnel in the field of environmental safety, labor protection and road traffic safety.
Obligations of the management of Ukrainian Grain LLC
1. Compliance with current legislation of Ukraine and international standards, including the IFC Standards, in order to reduce the negative impact on the environment and prevent emergencies that could harm the environment or human life and health, ensure the requirements of labor protection, road traffic safety, fire safety, reducing the risks of occupational injuries, improving working conditions in order to save the lives and health of employees and property of the company;
2. Implementation and continuous improvement of an effective management system for environmental safety, occupational safety, health safety and road traffic safety, which meets the requirements of international standards ISO 14001, ISO 39001, ISO 45001;
3. Environmental protection, including environmental impact reduction, pollution prevention, energy conservation and natural resource management;
4. Improving processes and work organization, use of modern energy-efficient equipment aimed at minimizing the negative impact of production factors on employees, contractors, other stakeholders and the environment;
5. Involvement of employees in active participation in ensuring the requirements of industrial safety and environmental protection, risk reduction and energy saving;
6. Creating conditions in which every employee of the Company is aware of responsibility for their own safety, the safety of people around them and the environment;
7. Improving the energy efficiency of production processes, taking measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions;
8. Ensuring the selection of external suppliers, as well as the process of purchasing equipment, materials and services, including design, taking into account the criteria of industrial and environmental safety, energy efficiency;
9. Continuous improvement of knowledge and competencies of the Company's employees in the fields of environmental protection, health care and safety;
10. Continuous improvement of working conditions, the level of industrial, fire, environmental safety, road traffic safety, labor protection and civil protection, as well as monitoring of these improvements.
11. Ensuring information exchange and open dialogue with all stakeholders on the Company's activities.
12. Timely updating and communication of policy requirements to all employees of the Company, contractors, business partners and other stakeholders.
PROCESS OF RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE FIELD OF ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY, HEALTH PROTECTION AND ROAD TRAFFIC SAFETY.
Continuous improvement of the existing management system. Implementation of continuous improvement measures to achieve the expected results
Risk assessment and management. Systematic monitoring and measurement of process results and information on monitoring results.
Continuous forecasting and identification of environmental aspects, risks and hazards of production processes. Development of goals needed to obtain results.
Identification and information sharing about threats and dangers, implementation of planned processes. Conducting timely and objective investigations.
This Policy is an open document available to all stakeholders, mandatory for use by all employees of the Company.
Despite the fact that the Policy is intended for employees of Ukrainian Grain LLC, we recommend our contractors, suppliers and other persons related to the company's activities to apply the principles of this Policy.
The policy will be reviewed and updated annually taking into account changing conditions and all information necessary to ensure security. The policy will be communicated to all persons working in the name and on behalf of the company.
Download - Integrated policy 2021